I simply have to back off, I'm trying to do too many bloody things at once.
Here's my long list
- Get deeply enought into web/database tech to get a small play-by-web game running.
- Update the Omega rougelike game for the SDL & modern multiplatform code.
- Update Blah, a roguelike skeleton that fell off the net many moons ago, with SDL graphics and Lua scripting.
- Finish the LISP software renderer.
- Create a tool for parsing C into sexp's with an eye to auto-generating UFFI or CFFI bindings.
- Some unspecified Java app, just to keep my hand in : possibly a Blogger to Live-Journal migration tool.
- Some more games that have been bubbling under the radar for what seems like years.
- Lunch with Laura - a graphic novel. Nothing to do with coding, but it competes for time.
Clearly, something has to give, somewhere..